First, Q611F3 three-piece threaded pneumatic ball valve overview:
The pneumatic three-piece internal thread ball valve is composed of a double (single) acting pneumatic piston actuator and an internal thread ball valve. The valve body can be divided into integral type, two-stage type and three-stage type. The valve seat adopts elastic sealing structure, which is reliable in sealing and easy to open and close. The valve stem adopts a bottom-loading structure with an inverted seal, and the valve stem is not impacted when the valve cavity is abnormally boosted. The pneumatic piston actuator is made of low friction material and is made of bearing sleeve. The inner and outer surfaces of the cylinder are hard anodized and anticorrosive, which greatly improves the service life of the cylinder. This product has stable performance and is widely used in petrochemical, metallurgical, electric power and other industrial sectors.
|product name||Three-piece threaded pneumatic ball valve|
|Product pressure||1.0Mpa-4.0 Mpa|
|Body material||Cast steel, stainless steel 304, 316, 316L|
|Valve plate material||Cast steel, stainless steel 304, 316, 316L|
|Drive mode||Manual, pneumatic, electric|
Second, the main features of Q611F3 three-piece threaded pneumatic ball valve:
1. The fluid resistance is small, and its resistance coefficient is equal to the pipe length of the same length.
2. The structure is simple, small in size and light in weight.
3. It is close and reliable. At present, the sealing surface material of the ball valve is widely used in plastic and has good sealing performance. It has also been widely used in vacuum systems.
4. The operation is convenient, the opening and closing is rapid, and the rotation is 90° from full opening to full closing, which is convenient for long-distance control.
5. The maintenance is convenient, the ball valve has a simple structure, and the sealing ring is generally movable, and the disassembly and replacement are relatively convenient.
6. When fully open or fully closed, the sealing surface of the ball and the valve seat is isolated from the medium, and the medium does not cause erosion of the sealing surface of the valve.
7. Wide range of applications, from small to a few millimeters, up to a few meters, from high vacuum to high pressure
Third, the main parameters of the pneumatic actuator:
|Pneumatic actuators||ZMA series, ZMG series single and double acting pneumatic actuator|
|Gas supply pressure||0.4-0.8MPA|
|Air source interface||G1/4", G1/8", G3/8", G1/2"|
|Form of action||Single acting pneumatic actuator, double acting pneumatic actuator|
|Can be equipped with accessories||Solenoid valve, limit switch, two-piece, handwheel mechanism, etc.|
Fourth, the main components of pneumatic actuators:
|name||ZMA pneumatic actuator|
|Cylinder block||Aluminum alloy type hard anodizing|
|End cap||Die-casting aluminum alloy epoxy resin spraying|
|axis||Steel nickel-plated phosphorus alloy|
|bolt||304 stainless steel|
Five, three-piece threaded pneumatic ball valve body parts and components:
|Part Name||Main material|
|Valve body||Cast steel, stainless steel 304, 316, 316L|
|Valve stem||OCr18Ni9, OCr17Ni12Mo2|
|filler||Polytetrafluoroethylene, flexible graphite|
Six, Q611F3 three-piece thread pneumatic ball valve offer notice:
1. Valve body parameters: caliber, working pressure, valve body material, medium, temperature, connection form, etc.
2, actuator: actuator form, control mode, control signal (4-20MA), mode of action (gas-open, gas-off)
3, optional accessories: solenoid valve, limit switch, two pieces
4. If the pneumatic three-piece thread ball valve model has been selected by the design unit, please directly report the three-piece threaded ball valve type to our sales department.
5, if you need to customize, you can contact us, welcome to call:021-66400088
Shanghai Gaocheng Valve Manufacturing Co., Ltd. is a pneumatic ball valve brand enterprise integrating scientific research, design, manufacture, sales and service. It has accumulated rich production and sales experience in the field of industrial automation valves. If you have any questions, please call us at 021-66400088 and we will do our best to provide you with satisfactory service.