First, Fixed Pneumatic Ball Valve Overview
Fixed pneumatic ball valves in oil, natural gas, coal and ore mining, refining and piping systems; in chemical products, pharmaceutical and food production; in hydroelectric, thermal and nuclear power production systems; in urban and industrial enterprises In the water supply and drainage, heating, and gas supply systems; in the irrigation and drainage system of farmland; widely used in the metallurgical production system, is an important mechanical product closely related to production and construction, national defense construction and people's lives. The ball valve is sealed in various types of piping systems for shutting off or switching on the medium flow, so that the medium is delivered to each designated point according to a predetermined procedure.
Second, the characteristics of fixed pneumatic ball valve
(1) The pneumatic fixed ball valve adopts the fixed ball design, and the relative moving parts adopt the self-lubricating material with very small friction coefficient, so the operating torque is small, and the long-term sealing of the sealing grease makes the operation more flexible.
(2) Pneumatic fixed ball valve adopts full diameter or reduced diameter design, and the flow resistance is small.
(3) Pneumatic fixed ball valve adopts fixed ball design and adds pre-tightening spring, so that electric ball valve has automatic pressure relief function.
(4) Each ball valve has two movable sealing seats, which can be sealed in both directions, so the flow direction of the medium need not be considered during installation.
(5) It has a fireproof and anti-static structure, and a conductive spring is arranged between the valve stem and the valve body and the valve stem and the sphere to avoid electrostatic ignition and ignite the flammable medium. Make sure the system is secure.
(6) Double protection of refractory structure. When the sealing ring is burnt in case of fire, the sealing parts of the ball valve can form a metal-to-metal hard sealing structure.
Third, the main parameters of fixed pneumatic ball valve
|Cylinder configuration||ZMA actuator series|
|Cylinder form||Double acting, single acting (spring reset)|
|Nominal pressure||16, 25, 40 bar (please specify if you need higher pressure ordering)|
|Air pressure||Double action: 4~8bar, single action: 5~8bar|
|Medium temperature||W1: -40~180°C W2: -40~300°C W3: -30~425°C W4: -40~425°C|
|Ambient temperature||Standard type: -20~80°C|
|Body material||Carbon steel (C), stainless steel (P4, P6)|
|Sealing material||Polytetrafluoroethylene (F), para-polyphenylene (PPL), hard metal seal (H), hard alloy (Y)|
|Remarks: Other special sealing materials or special temperatures can also be designed and manufactured according to customer requirements.|
Fourth, fixed pneumatic ball valve technical specifications
|Design Basis||GB standard|
|Structure length||Flange link||GB/12221|
|Connection flange size||GB/9113、JB/T79|
|Experiment and inspection||GB/T13927、JB/T9092|
Shanghai Gaocheng Valve Manufacturing Co., Ltd. is a comprehensive enterprise integrating scientific research, design, manufacture, sales and service. It specializes in producing pneumatic butterfly valves, electric actuators, electric ball valves and electric butterfly valves. The pneumatic ball valves are available in various models and at affordable prices. Extensive production and sales experience in the field of industrial automation valves. If you have any questions, please call us at 021-66400088 and we will do our best to provide you with satisfactory service.